Workshop | Butterceam Mastery | Saturday 12th November 2022
Dreaming about creating the perfect buttercream cake?? This workshop will show you everything you need to know about buttercream and by the end of this hands-on experience, you will be equipped with the foundation knowledge and the skills you need to be able to master and produce your own smooth buttercream celebration cake with sharp edges.
Whether your a beginner or have previous experience, this class is for participants wishing to take their cake game to the next level.
You will be working with real ingredients and Harans patisserie famous celebration cakes & buttercream. And best of all you get to take your creation home to share with friends & family.
Date: Saturday 12th November 2022
Time: 12pm till 4:30pm (Please arrive 15 mins prior)
Skill level: Beginner
Where: Harans Patisserie | 32 Fitzmaurice Street | Wagga Wagga
Maximum number of students: 6
* Please ensure your are available to attend on the date as bookings will be non-refundable. Bookings however can be transferred to another name.
- Harans swiss buttercream recipe (the smoothest and delicious buttercream)
- integral role of ingredients
- working with buttercream - stack and filling a cake - Harans 1 tier medium (3 x layers) of dark chocolate brownie cake will be provided.
- colouring buttercream with gels & oil colours (discussions of brands best used and acquire the best results)
- how to achieve straight cakes and sharp edges
- creating the smoothest buttercream end result (no need for discs)
- how to have sharp edges
- creating the perfect drip with dark chocolate drip work
- finishing off the day with decorating your cake with miscellaneous items such as cake blooms, macarons, meringue kisses, etc
- many tricks and tips throughout the whole process
The following will be provide
- equipment, tools, cake and ingredients
- course booklet including Harans buttercream recipes
- delicious afternoon treats, coffee & tea, refreshments.