Harans Workshop | Macarons Beginners | Saturday 26th November 2022
Dreaming about creating the perfect macaron?? This workshop will show you everything you need to know about macarons and by the end of this hands-on experience, you will be equipped with the foundation knowledge and the skills you need to be able to master and produce your own macarons & fillings at home.
Whether your a beginner or have previous experience, this class is for participants wishing to take their macaron game to the next level.
You will be working with real ingredients and Harans patisserie famous Mac Macs. And best of all you get to take your creation home to share with friends & family.
Date: Saturday 26th November 2022
Time: 12pm till 4:30pm (Please arrive 15 mins prior)
Skill level: Beginner
Where: Harans Patisserie | 32 Fitzmaurice Street | Wagga Wagga
Maximum number of students: 6
* Please ensure your are available to attend on the date as bookings will be non-refundable. Bookings however can be transferred to another name.
- Harans macarons recipe (using the italian meringue method)
- integral role of ingredients
- working with macarons - making macaron batter - each batter will make roughly 50 macarons
- colouring macaron shells, to achieve bright or pastel colour results without destroying the batter
- how to achieve perfect risen macarons shells and colours
- how to pip perfect shells
- creating the perfect smooth & shiny shell
- finishing off the day with filling your macarons with miscellaneous items such as buttercreams, curds, jams, ganache's etc
- many tricks and tips throughout the whole process
The following will be provide
- equipment, tools and ingredients
- course booklet including Harans macaron shell & filling recipes
- delicious afternoon treats, coffee & tea, refreshments.